Please review the following:
- Tuition: Increases are cost only. In these difficult economic times I have kept costs down.
- The make-up period for missed classes is two weeks. Office keeps track of absences; teachers will be able to mark off those using make-up classes. Please call the office to report absences due to illness so these can be recorded as sickness instead of a miss. Expired make-ups cannot be used for class.
- Percentage discount for prepayment of annual or semiannual tuition is noted on tuition sheet.
- No pro rating for missed classes due to vacation, school events or missed classes.
- $25 late fee will be assessed for any account 30 days past due.
- Classes will be suspended for any student with an account that is more than 2 months delinquent.
- $25 fee will be assessed for accounts paid with non-sufficient funds.
- Summer absences longer than 4 weeks will require re-registration fee of $25.
I ask that you remind your students to wear the school uniform with their appropriate class belt:
- Girls-black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers
- Dancers to wear camisole, short sleeve, tank or long sleeve leotards. No leotards with open sides, halters that offer poor support or completely open backed or leotards with open lower back with bra like strap in back. These are not appropriate for BAV. If a student comes in such a leotard they will be asked to change before class. BAV has loaner leotards they can use.
- Girls’ hair styles in bun for all classes and rehearsals.
- Boys-white or black BAV tee shirt or tank, black shorts, tights or pants with white slippers with white light weight socks.
- Girls may wear black wrap skirt (available in office) to all rehearsals.